Saturday, December 13, 2008

In December, become a latent variable

On December 29th, 2008

It is with great sadness that I, Sitorus, will become a latent variable on December 29th, 2008 @t=32 years. I believe my uniqueness will be disappeared; although I did not develop my unique values in my study. As is nearly axiomatic of all interrupted time series, the determinant of my state (office) space as become zero and the variance/covariance matrix of my data box and desk, etc. will not be longer invertible because t+1 will not exist. My eigenvector remains with my working papers, international conference, symposium, and academic journals, however, and I believe I can write up when I say that the trace of my characteristic roots will continue to affect my working moment generating functions for many lags to come.

I began as a mere derivative product of SEC (1940), Cressey (1950), Krambia-Kapardis (2001), Sanchirico (2006), and IFAC (2008) in the town of Lismore, NSW, Australia. Although little is known of this series from t=1 to n years, it was rumored that the inner product of these functions is being considered seriously by IFAC.

In the 23, I became an element of the mapping of the Indonesia, joining one of the Indonesian audit institutions as an eager employee and a very productive writer in Indonesian academic journals and national newspapers. After a period of temporary nonstationarity characteristic of growth processes, I exchanged confidence bands with Henny S, and, over the period of our subsequent joint covariation over the next 2-3 years, we produced 1.

Professionally, I was ever described by my cofunctions in my divison as smoothly differentiable. Overall, I was generally considered ergodic.

For an Australian environment, final exponentiations of my decay function will be carried out in Lismore airport by this 29 Dec, after completing my research project using multi-group structural model analysis and producing a fraud symptoms model across different institutions.

This refers to: http://www.geocities.com/phillipkwood/inMemoriam.html

No comments: